« Kansas Voters Approve Ban on Gay Unions | Main | Earned Income Tax Credit »

April 08, 2005



yes, I know a grandmother who's son lost his parental rights. Her other son and his wife adopted that son's children. Now the other son is now in prison and his wife, now is his x-wife, has custody of the children. She is forbidding the grandmother any visitation or contact with the children. Can the grandmother sue for custody? She wants custody of the her grandchildren. Does she has rights considering the natural father lost his rights and the other son that adopted them is in prison?

The comments to this entry are closed.

RSS Feed

  • Add to Google

  • Subscribe in Bloglines

  • Subscribe in NewsGator Online

  • Powered by FeedBlitz

Books to Read